Airpacks Backpack - Large - Black Air Pack

Airpacks Backpack - Large - Black Air PackI purchased this backpack in August 2010, and my 16-year old son has been using it a month. We've had no problems with the air chamber, and the zippers and compartments all seem to be good quality. He says that his load feels lighter, and he likes the feel of the air chamber on his lower back. You can't tell by looking at it that it has the air chamber. I got this because my son has scoliosis and I think the weight of his past backpacks (they have been soooo heavy), have made his scoliosis worse. With this backpack so far so good, it looks like a good decision for us.

This backpack is a must have for middle school and high school students. My two sons had serious back aches until they started using this backpack.

Buy Airpacks Backpack - Large - Black Air Pack Now

I bought this bag through another company and immediately the lumbar airpack was deffective couldn't keep the air. I replaced the airpack from another backpack I had because the manufacture never answered my email and the airpack for the arm straps deflate and never worked. After a semester and half the backpack ripped, it couldn't handle all the college text books and a 15" laptop. Sorry but this quality is junk. Do yourself a favor get another bag that is durable. This bag will not last. Believe me, I treated the bag with care it just couldn't handle the cargo, I'm talking about 6 college text books 1 notebook sometimes 2, 15" laptop, AC Adapter, pens/pencils/highlighters and miscellaneous. Don't waste your money!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Airpacks Backpack - Large - Black Air Pack Here

This was not one of the better backpacks. Our middle-schooler used it until it came apart. The straps would constantly slip when there was any load in the pack. The fabric began to rip after just a few months of use.

Want Airpacks Backpack - Large - Black Air Pack Discount?

Amazon used a service where Fedex delivers to my local post office, not to my shipping address. Then I have to go there and pick it up during the holidays when lines are long and time is short. Ugh. Had I known, I would've ordered from somewhere else. Hope the backpack is good because Amazon is lousy with returns. Never again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment