Levi's Boys 8-20 Multi Plex Backpack

Levi's Boys 8-20 Multi Plex Backpack, Black/Orange, One SizeThis is a great backpack that my son actually didn't destroy. He has used it for the 2012/2013 school year and it is still in great condition. We will be able to use it again next year. I recommend this one.

I recently ordered this back pack but had ordered another pack days earlier. I liked this one better. It seemed to be a little more rugged for my 6 yr. old grandson. Although it is a "normal" size, he will grow into it! I went through the "return" process to send the other one back. I can't say enough for Amazon!! I printed out the return label, no cost to me. Took it to a UPS store and within hrs. got a confirmation from Amazon. That simple!!! Love shopping with them. Everything I've ever ordered, either arrives by the expected delivery date OR days earlier! Tracking is easy and like the text messages from them.

A Happy Customer!

Buy Levi's Boys 8-20 Multi Plex Backpack Now

it's OK. The first one is with crooked straps, Replaced for a new one already. But it's worth that price~

Read Best Reviews of Levi's Boys 8-20 Multi Plex Backpack Here

It's larger than I have imagined, hope when my little son grow older will like it! Not expensive but looks good!

Want Levi's Boys 8-20 Multi Plex Backpack Discount?

All very good excellent, recommended. good material is ideal for classes. The color scheme is excellent and looks much better in person. I love this bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment