fl Superstition - Turquoise

fl Superstition - TurquoisePurchased for our daughter for school and it has been a great backpack. She loved the color we liked the quality fabric, solid, sturdy zippers and good stitches overall for the entire backpack.

Cons: The fabric is quality, but it did show dirt/grime relatively easy and it didn't wash up very well.

Overall impressions though it was a great backpack and one that did its job well.

This brand has held up very well for my children but the time finally came to replace one of them. Great color, perfect size and the padding on the straps ensures no sore shoulders. My daughter loves the zippered pocket on the shoulder strap that she can fit her ipod in. Good buy again!

Buy fl Superstition - Turquoise Now

I had to switch from my beautiful red leather laptop bag to a backpack due to back and shoulder problems. I wasn't supposed to carry a bag on one shoulder anymore. I went searching for a backpack I could transport my laptop in to and from work. I wanted something not childish, but colorful. I thought about a leather backpack but in the end I settled on this bag. I'm glad I did! The straps are very soft and thick so they don't hurt my shoulders. The part that's up against my back has padding. Every backpack I had in college and high school, my laptop or books would dig into my lower back and it hurt. Not the case with this bag!

In addition to being VERY comfy and easy to use, it also has several pockets. Great for storing my books and my clutch purse and my water bottles. I love this bag and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of fl Superstition - Turquoise Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment