Raskullz Cutie Cat Backpack (Leopard, 11 x 8 x 16-Inch)

Raskullz Cutie Cat BackpackI got this for my daughter for her 2nd grade year. She thinks it is the coolest backpack ever, so that is the most important thing.

However, MY problem with it is that it is just a little too small. She has to carry a 1.5 inch binder to school everyday for assignments, etc. and it is just too narrow for a standard binder to fit inside. I went and got her a flexible binder which we can cram in there, but it is still a little difficult to zip up with the binder in it. My daughter also doesn't like that the binder then pushes out the sides a little and changes how the cute cat face looks.

Size aside, it is still a nice little backpack. I'm just not sure it is the best choice for everyday school use.

If anyone at Raskullz is reading this, I'd recommend just making it 1-2 inches wider. :)

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment