BUILT 16-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Bowery Stripe

BUILT 16-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Bowery StripeThis is the second Built laptop sleeve for me, and I'll go on buying them: they are extremely durable (the other one is in use for almost four years now without showing any signs of wear), and provide better protection than most others due to the thick neoprene material they use.

Attention with bigger laptops: while I use this 16 inch skin for my MSI GT60, it is a somewhat tight fit, although the laptop officially is only a 15.6 sized one. The tight fit is due to the laptop being thicker than standard height. So, although I myself are completely happy with the 16 inch skin, you might want to try a bigger skin for that laptop.

This item arrived on time and is exactly as stated. It works well and is made well. I would recommend this product.

Buy BUILT 16-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Bowery Stripe Now

I am a world traveler, I need a good sleeve to protect my precious laptop. I have a 15.4 inch Toshiba and this fits my lap top perfectly. Got it in two days thanks to Amazon Prime and am very pleased with it. It's pretty well padded and will hold up (hopefully). Plus, the design is attractive and it's definitely well made. For the price, it's well worth it!

Read Best Reviews of BUILT 16-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Bowery Stripe Here

I love Built products and am very happy with my purchase. It fits my 16'' lap top great and I love the look and feel of it.

My very minor complaint is that on my computer screen, the color scheme looked like a deep, rich, bright blue. The blues looked like the Caribbean ocean to me I was expecting royal blues and teal. When it came I saw it is really more navy blue and baby blue with some flat reds and oranges.

Still a great product, you always take a bit of a chance buying something on line and not in person.

Want BUILT 16-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Bowery Stripe Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment