JANSPORT SUPERBREAK BACKPACK SCHOOL BAG - Black/ Fluorescent Street Scene- 9VD

JANSPORT SUPERBREAK BACKPACK SCHOOL BAG - Black/ Fluorescent Street Scene- 9VD
  • Straight-cut, padded shoulder straps
  • One large main compartment
  • Front utility pocket with organizer keeps essentials handy
  • 2/3 padded back panel for cushioning comfort
  • Web haul loop

Bought this bag for my daughter. She is in love with it. Colors are vibrant and the material is strong. Very happy with this item.

Buy JANSPORT SUPERBREAK BACKPACK SCHOOL BAG - Black/ Fluorescent Street Scene- 9VD Now

My daughter loved it, so thrilled she used it right away. Delivery was quick and fast, not even a week I think. I hope it will last a long time just like my son's Jansport backpack, lasted all throughout his high school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment