This Jansport backpack was just what I was looking for! The color was great nice and bright and the bag was big enough to hold a ton of school supplies! I purchased this bag for a Family Giving Tree Backpack drive for underprivilaged children who needed school supplies and I was able to fill this bag to the limit! Great product! Would recommend to friends and family! Would purchase again for sure!
JANSPORT SuperBreak Backpack
Posted by
Unknown
on Tuesday, April 8, 2014
/
Labels:
backpacking stove,
jansport driver 8,
snowboarding backpacks,
stuffed animal backpacks
This Jansport backpack was just what I was looking for! The color was great nice and bright and the bag was big enough to hold a ton of school supplies! I purchased this bag for a Family Giving Tree Backpack drive for underprivilaged children who needed school supplies and I was able to fill this bag to the limit! Great product! Would recommend to friends and family! Would purchase again for sure!

0 comments:
Post a Comment