V7 Black 15.6-Inch Urban Slim Laptop Backpack

V7 Black 15.6-Inch Urban Slim Laptop BackpackI use this backpack for school and it is perfect! I can fit as many books as my classes require and still be able to fit my laptop in there as well! this was a great find, especially for the price!

I carry a 15.6 laptop everyday to school and this bag makes the task very easy. It evenly distributes the weight and makes the whole experience very comfortable. I like walking around in the bag just coz it makes me feel 'me.'

Buy V7 Black 15.6-Inch Urban Slim Laptop Backpack Now

Stays pretty slim yet holds a ton 'o shiz. Side bottle pockets are usually norm but not available on other slim bags. There is a front velcro pouch for easy access. Can hold laptop, couple books and folders, most all accessories, misc. doodads, tic-tacs.

Read Best Reviews of V7 Black 15.6-Inch Urban Slim Laptop Backpack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment