Vivitar DKS-25 Photo/SLR/Laptop Sling Backpack - Large (Black)

Vivitar DKS-25 Photo/SLR/Laptop Sling Backpack - Large
  • Fits one DSLR camera with standard lens attached, plus several lenses, a flash, and numerous accessories
  • Fits most laptop/notebook computers up to 17 inches
  • Adjustable foam padding inserts to customize your case
  • Camera compartment can be accessed from three different sides
  • Interior Dimensions: 18 x 10 x 6

The zipper on mine broke within a month. First one side and then the other. Just broke while zipping. This really sucks because I have now purchased four different items from Vivitar, only to have them all break within a month. Sad. This bag is pretty alright otherwise.

Buy Vivitar DKS-25 Photo/SLR/Laptop Sling Backpack - Large (Black) Now

This is a nice backpack.

Very big, with lots of space.

I've had no problems with the zippers so far.

Could have more internal pockets.

Nice padding but some sewing of the internal divisors are off, no big deal, but could be better.

Great buy for the price!

Read Best Reviews of Vivitar DKS-25 Photo/SLR/Laptop Sling Backpack - Large (Black) Here

I want to start off by saying this bag is HUGE! Biggest backpack like thing Ive ever own. The picture doesnt do it justice.

I like this bag. It has space for everything you might need, and I'm big on bringing extra stuff just in case, with this bag, I can fit them all. I had my Canon t3i, My Canon hand camera (dont remember the name), Panasonic lumix LX5, Tablet, Rode mic, flood light, batteries, Tascam DR40, extra cords and batterys, plus I was able to tie a shoulder rig on the outside.. Its basically like carrying a mobile suitcase. This bag was comfortable, and straps helps to keep it on.

I fell in love with this bag, but 20 mins into using it, some of the mesh on one of the pouches already started to give out (PS: I started to give this bag 4 stars,but I figure it should last at least 1 day before falling apart). The price of this bag was DEFINITELY withing reach compared to the rest. I think this is a great bag for people who tend to carry a lot of items.

Pros: Big, space for everything, comfortable, Big, secure, lots of compartments for your stuff, and big. Has space for Camera, tons of equipment, cords, and specialized laptop/tablet space. THE PRICE MAKES THIS A WINNER!

Con: Its big (which can be a problem for some), mesh was coming apart day 1 for me, so I suspect after a year I might need to find a new one. No quick easy access. So if youre looking to quickly grab your camera, you couldnt set it up that way but it doesnt easily lend itself to that.

Want Vivitar DKS-25 Photo/SLR/Laptop Sling Backpack - Large (Black) Discount?

It's very compact bag and looks small from outside

But it can take all your stuff with no issue

Very well pated

Separators are good but not as strong as they should be

Product was choose by my son he wanted a backpack that would carried quite a few things and not being heavy. He loves it I would definitely buy it again no damages and arrived on time as stated on invoice

0 comments:

Post a Comment