Yens® Fantasybag "Cross" Travel Laptop Sleeve-Red, 9232

Yens® Fantasybag 'Cross' Travel Laptop Sleeve-Red, 9232I wanted an inexpensive bag to cover my laptop when moving. Just wanted to be able to locate it and keep track of it so I got the red. The fit is really tight for my 15.6. The cords fit in a zippered bag on the outside of the bag and the storage is rather bulky. There is not much room for many accessories. If I were using the bag on a regular basis to transport my laptop, I would want something a bit larger with more room for storing accessories.

my 15.6 screen lap top fits just right in this case. the front flap is actually a pocket for accessories but I might need more room than what is there, would probably fit the charger and a mouse, wish it had a shoulder strap, but I probably have an extra around the house

Buy Yens® Fantasybag "Cross" Travel Laptop Sleeve-Red, 9232 Now

very very well worth buying i like this product alot well put together and very good for your laptop and accesories

Read Best Reviews of Yens® Fantasybag "Cross" Travel Laptop Sleeve-Red, 9232 Here

Perfect case for my kids 15.6 laptop. It can hold the mouse and the charging cables. Well padded and well built.

Want Yens® Fantasybag "Cross" Travel Laptop Sleeve-Red, 9232 Discount?

This is a great product. Well made, nice padding and a roomy front pocket. I would recommend this to anyone with a larger laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment