Yo Gabba Gabba Kid Size Backpack - Cute Small Backpack

Yo Gabba Gabba Kid Size Backpack - Cute Small BackpackPerfect size for my 2 year old twins. They love showing off their yo gabba gabba backpacks at pre-school. They use them all of the time.

This is a cute lil backpack. My son loves his yo GABba GABba bag. Its a good size to put a couple of pampers change of clothes and side pockets for a sippy cup. My son is 18 months and he loves to wear it like a backpack. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the design of the backpack that I received was not the one that was shown when I first ordered.. Anyway I'm still happy with it.

Buy Yo Gabba Gabba Kid Size Backpack - Cute Small Backpack Now

I ordered this product and received a different bag. Pouches are the same, just in different colors and the image on the front of the bag is different. I ordered the bag for a boy and the bag I received looks made for a girl. However, it is still a Yo Gabba Gabba bag. I ordered it for someone else so, hopefully they will accept it.

Read Best Reviews of Yo Gabba Gabba Kid Size Backpack - Cute Small Backpack Here

We ordered this for my 18 month old. He LOVES yo gabba gabba and its hard to find stuff from that show. He loves this backpack and he uses it to take his stuff to school and to Nana's house.

Highly recommend

Want Yo Gabba Gabba Kid Size Backpack - Cute Small Backpack Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment