Zeroshock III 12-inch Notebook Case

Zeroshock III 12-inch Notebook CaseThe case seemed to be of decent quality material however the size specifications described are incorrect. It is barely an inch in depth. Be careful before you order

Like the idea of the padded sleeve, but it's just horribly wrong for my Lenovo X200. The ratio is not for widescreen and I can barely zip it up. If you have 9-cell battery, going to the 13-inch version could work.

Buy Zeroshock III 12-inch Notebook Case Now

I got this for my Asus UL20A 12.1" laptop.

The case itself is well-made product.

I expected a rectangle shape, but this one is close to square.

Length is OK.

About 1.5 inch space left width left.

I can't put my AC adapter, or bluetooth logitech mouse.

In short, this is not for 16:9 screeners.

Read Best Reviews of Zeroshock III 12-inch Notebook Case Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment