Alpinestars Charger Backpack Black - Free Shipping - 3517-0159

Alpinestars Charger Backpack Black - Free Shipping - 3517-0159I got this backpack to replace my retired icon motosport backpack. I love alpinestars but this backpack was the smallest bag I have ever used. Despite the really cool button release and usefull water resistant zippers, This bag deserves a remake with a much bigger cargo space. I found the only useful thing is the laptop compartment but you really cant fit much else in here, and Im a small guy 5'9" 185lbs. Im going to have to return this with much regret I love the logo and color but it is simply not practicel for 140 bucks. Maybe 60 or even 80 but not this much. Also when I ride the flaps are all over the place because you need to lock in all the harnesses. ALPINESTARS please review your product and revise accordingly, still love you guys tho, but fail item.

Had a problem w/ the backpack, vendor helped me work w/ Alpinestars. Super helpful guy, now my pack is fixed and I'm happy w/ everyone involved.

Buy Alpinestars Charger Backpack Black - Free Shipping - 3517-0159 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment