This is a very nice, well constructed sleeve. I gave it 4 stars because it's slightly too big for my Acer A200 tablet. That's because it was made for an Acer W500 tablet. This is not a problem because I left in place the piece of foam that originally came inside it. It takes up the extra space and provides more protection.
Kroo Red or Black Reversible Neoprene Sleeve Carrying Case Cover for Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.
Posted by
Unknown
on Friday, June 6, 2014
/
Labels:
backpack vacuum cleaners,
billabong backpack,
fox backpacks,
peace backpacks
This is a very nice, well constructed sleeve. I gave it 4 stars because it's slightly too big for my Acer A200 tablet. That's because it was made for an Acer W500 tablet. This is not a problem because I left in place the piece of foam that originally came inside it. It takes up the extra space and provides more protection.

0 comments:
Post a Comment