Aquapac Waterproof Wet & Dry Backpack

Aquapac Waterproof BackpackI bought this backpack because I like to ride my bike to class at UK everyday, about 4 miles one way. After I had this backpack about a month it finally rained, and rained almost everyday for about 3 weeks. This backpack keeps my notes and books 100% dry even after my 25 minute bike ride.

There is another inner pocket, which is what made me decide to purchase this particular backpack. It is intended to separate your wet clothes from the dry if you decide to change. On the really rainy days, i was able to fit all my school stuff in the main compartment, with a spare pair of basketball shorts, underwear, fip flops, a shirt, and jacket all in the inner pocket. I'd get to class and change clothes in the bathroom. The inner pocket actually pulls out of the main compartment so i could easily put my soaking wet clothes without having to worry about them dripping on my notebooks.

There is also a back support piece that is removable and advertised to be used as a seat if you're hiking or something. While I haven't used it as a seat I do like how it keeps flat against my back and I don't get poked by textbook corners or anything.

I absolutely love this backpack and I am 100% satisfied. Check you tube for some other reviews too. If I had a laptop, I would trust this backpack enough to ride my bike in a downpour with my laptop inside without another case. Also it fits good and is highly adjustable.

5/5 Easy

I really like this backpack. Everything inside has been kept dry. It is good to put my laptop in along with workout clothes. The 2 inner pockets are nice. Wet clothing can be kept in the bigger pocket. The smaller pocket is good for keeping dry electronic devices, cables, etc. The straps are good and this is very comfortable to carry around. The overall design is very good.

Buy Aquapac Waterproof Wet & Dry Backpack Now

I actually thought I cancelled this purchase as I had gone through with another purchase immediately afterwards and went back to cancel shipment. SURPRISE! It showed up on my doorstep in just a couple days along with the other bag. Choices choices I went with my other purchase and did not use this. But it is very well constructed and pretty roomy just not pretty. A guy would like it for sure, girls like me like a little more polish. Really nothing wrong with the bag other than that.

Went on my trip and forgot to return this one. WHOOPS! Blew the return period and its now sitting in my living room gathering dust no way to correspond with seller after the initial 30 days. :-(

Read Best Reviews of Aquapac Waterproof Wet & Dry Backpack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment