DC Comics Men's Batman Reflective Cape Backsack

DC Comics Men's Batman Reflective Cape Backsack, Black/Yellow, One SizeThis bag does Batman all grades of justice! The durable bag seems to hold a lot of my school books. The cape is a nice touch as well. The Bat symbol is very vivid and bright. I would totally buy again if anything happens to mine. :)

I wear this frequently when I ride my Sym 50 scooter. The backsack is small for an adult, but can hold my 15.5" laptop (but not much more) and fits my 5'11" 185 lb frame without being uncomfortably snug. I find it reassuring when I see the shadow of the cape flapping in the wind, knowing that the alternating colors of the black cape and bright yellow sack fabric is alerting traffic behind me that this Batman can go ONLY 30 mph.

Buy DC Comics Men's Batman Reflective Cape Backsack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment