The Backpack is okay, and looks nice. The quality is a bit cheap though, but then again so is the price. I don't have high hopes that this will last the entire school year, but for the price if I can get halfway through the year I should be fine. The wheels and axles are really cheap, so good luck if you have a lot of weight in the backpack or wheel it over bumps and stairs, as they proably won't last long. But overall, I'm satisifed with the purchase so far.
Wheeled Backpack
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, July 19, 2014
/
Labels:
backpack stores,
floral backpack,
kelty kids backpack,
spongebob backpack
The Backpack is okay, and looks nice. The quality is a bit cheap though, but then again so is the price. I don't have high hopes that this will last the entire school year, but for the price if I can get halfway through the year I should be fine. The wheels and axles are really cheap, so good luck if you have a lot of weight in the backpack or wheel it over bumps and stairs, as they proably won't last long. But overall, I'm satisifed with the purchase so far.

0 comments:
Post a Comment