I bought this backpack purse for my daughter's birthday. She loves it as well as I love mine. The quality is great, the colors are pretty, and the order comes on time.Thank you!I bought this bag because it is getting close to summer time and I have a 3 month old child, I don't really have time to carry a purse and a diaper bag... but this bag doubles as a cute bag to carry my items in and also has little side pockets that I can carry bottles in or whatever else.. The images on this website show it just how it is and for that I am thankful! It's not to big and not to small. The fabric is nice. I was hoping that it wouldn't feel cheap and it doesn't. Very nice product, and was shipped fast.
Belvah Medium Quilted Floral Print Backpack Purse
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, August 2, 2014
/
Labels:
backpack tent,
hiking back pack,
justin bieber backpack,
orange backpack
I bought this backpack purse for my daughter's birthday. She loves it as well as I love mine. The quality is great, the colors are pretty, and the order comes on time.Thank you!I bought this bag because it is getting close to summer time and I have a 3 month old child, I don't really have time to carry a purse and a diaper bag... but this bag doubles as a cute bag to carry my items in and also has little side pockets that I can carry bottles in or whatever else.. The images on this website show it just how it is and for that I am thankful! It's not to big and not to small. The fabric is nice. I was hoping that it wouldn't feel cheap and it doesn't. Very nice product, and was shipped fast.

0 comments:
Post a Comment