Durable Nubuck Neoprene Sleeve Carrying Case with Exterior Accessory Pocket for Nextbook Next2 7-In

Durable Nubuck Neoprene Sleeve Carrying Case with Exterior Accessory Pocket for Nextbook Next2 7-Inch Color TFT Multifunctional E-book ReaderBefore i bought this i thought i was going to use it more than i do. I found that id just rather stick my tablet it my pocket. But every now and then ill bring to work withbmy binder because i work at Staples Easy Tech and my work uniform is black straight. HAHAHA. My manager said im very color cordnated. Even my shoes were black and green! But anyways the case is great, very stylish. Only thing is the stitching on the arm of it is a lil sloppy. It also does a great job mounting my tablet to the wall using thumb tacks haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment