eBags Value Set: EXO Hardside Spinner 2pc Set

eBags Value Set: EXO Hardside Spinner 2pc SetSo I have been a Tumi users for years. But, as their Quality went down, I was looking for something better. I Travel for work (IT road warrior) and need to pass my luggage through many venues of travel and mishandling; esp. with some Electronics. I had seen Spinners at the airports and like the idea. So I searched Amazon for "Hard" & "Spinner", and came up with this two-pair eBags item.

When I first got them, the Hard plastic looked a bit flimsy, but thought I would give it a try:

1) These cases take both the Load and Abuse of Buses, Trains, Airplanes, etc.

2) Both the "Spinners" and extended Handles give these bags a Great handling feature.

3) Inside Straps, Zips, Adjustable panels; a great, variable way of making sure my stuff stys where I pack it.

4) They look Good.

1) The outside handles are not something I would hang another bag on. I tried a Luggage strap to hold a carry-on, but had second thoughts on the subject.

2) I would suggest a Luggage strap that hands off the Extended aluminium handle. This Extended arm handles the load much better then the handles themselves.

These two eBags and a Wally bag, get me everything I need for Business trips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment