Knomo Lola 15-Inch 25-254-BLK Laptop Bag,Black,One Size

Knomo Lola 15' Leather Laptop ToteHello Amazon Customers,

I was so excited about this bag. I thought that I had finally found a reasonably priced bag that was beautifully crafted, large, stylish, and fits a laptop. I received my order from from Irv's luggage via the Amazon site fairly quickly. But when it arrived it was missing a pull. I had to go through the trouble of sending it back to Irv's via UPS. It took about a month for me to get a replacement bag because it was out of stock. The second day that I used the replacement bag a pull fell off! Clearly there is a design defect! I wrote Knomo about it and at first they seemed concerned and asked me to send an invoice. I sent the invoice and never heard back from them. Horrible customer service! Additionally, the straps twist around a lot and after only a few months of use the straps are frayed and ugly. I am quite disappointed and will not purchase another Knomo bag again.

If anyone finds a beautifully crafted, large, stylish, bag that fits a laptop let me know because this is not it.

I wish I could have purchased this item in spite of my wariness around the strap issue another reviewer posted but it just jumped up $100! What happened? Forget it!

Buy Knomo Lola 15-Inch 25-254-BLK Laptop Bag,Black,One Size Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment