I got this for my 3 yr old son and he loved it! It seems a bit big on him but he doesnt complain. Fits all his homework from Pre School..Thank you!This is a bookbag, not a toy. I love this bookbag, it is large and the colors are very vibrant. We use it for a diaper bag for our toddler that will not go to the pot.This backpack is a great size for my preschooler who adores Thomas! He wants to carry it everywhere. A great find.
Thomas and Friends Large Backpack
Posted by
Unknown
on Thursday, August 21, 2014
/
Labels:
backpacking stove,
cookie monster backpack,
floral backpack,
polka dot backpacks
I got this for my 3 yr old son and he loved it! It seems a bit big on him but he doesnt complain. Fits all his homework from Pre School..Thank you!This is a bookbag, not a toy. I love this bookbag, it is large and the colors are very vibrant. We use it for a diaper bag for our toddler that will not go to the pot.This backpack is a great size for my preschooler who adores Thomas! He wants to carry it everywhere. A great find.

0 comments:
Post a Comment