BAZIC School Backpack, 15 Inch, Assorted Colors

BAZIC School Backpack, 15 Inch, Assorted ColorsI purchased 6 Back packs from Amazon.They met my expectations, variety of colors, good quality of fabric. I was looking for a lightweight backpack and these were.

The size is very small and the color you can't select. The Blue one is a lot lighter blue than the picture not. Other than that its a decent product. Can't complain when I only paid $5.

Buy BAZIC School Backpack, 15 Inch, Assorted Colors Now

the zippers broke within 2 days. i could fix it once but haven't been able to since. a complete waste of money!

Read Best Reviews of BAZIC School Backpack, 15 Inch, Assorted Colors Here

I wish in an image it would only show ONE bag (not three!!!) and for the title description, it would NOT say assorted...As it led me to believe I was getting atleast THREE assorted colors of school bags Upset about the mislead!

Want BAZIC School Backpack, 15 Inch, Assorted Colors Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment