Belkin 15.4" Quilted Laptop Carry Case

Belkin 15.4-Inch Quilted Carry CaseThis case is great for storing a laptop. However, the strap could be more secure. The clasps used to attach it to the case can open without warning. I had mine on my shoulder, when all of a sudden, my laptop hit the pavement...now there's a crack in my screen and dent on the corner where it hit. Not the best case for long-term use...really disappointing.

When I first received this bag I was ecstatic-super light, padded but slim, and understated. However, after using for only 2 weeks the strap completely broke! As another reviewer mentioned, the strap is pretty flimsy. The stitching keeping the loop together around the clasp was really poorly done and while my macbook pro is heavier than other laptops, it's not enough so to rip the stitches out. I hope this was just a malfunction with my bag because otherwise it was great!

Buy Belkin 15.4" Quilted Laptop Carry Case Now

I love this carry case. It's the perfect size, light, and easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Belkin 15.4" Quilted Laptop Carry Case Here

I love this case, it goes perfect with my pink sony vaio laptop.

The case is super soft and protects my laptop well. Love the fact that it has a strap so i can carry my laptop with ease and comfort.

Want Belkin 15.4" Quilted Laptop Carry Case Discount?

Belkin 15,4 Quilted Carry Case ( Pink )Great item and service. This too was a gift and was well pleased with the item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment