CMC Golf Skull Mini Day Pack

CMC Golf Skull Mini Day PackThis is a great little bag especially for golf since space is limited. I received the bag right on time and it was everything I expected. I would recommend it.

With 2 zippered compartments and one outside mesh pocket, this is a cool little bag to carry your wallet, smartphone of any size, point and shoot camera, snack bars, and a small sports drink can... or whatever else your particular lifestyle dictates mine is sports and travel.

I really enjoyed wearing it around my waist the entire afternoon until my nice running tshirt got caught in the almost imperceptibly sharp edged, protruding rivets on the clasps at the ends of the waist strap.

Idiots. This one flaw ruined an otherwise cool product.

Buy CMC Golf Skull Mini Day Pack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment