David King & Co. Distressed Leather Vertical Letter Size Messenger

David King & Co. Distressed Leather Vertical Letter Size Messenger (DistressedI purchased this bag as a gift for my technologically-savvy boyfriend. He's always carrying along several electronic devices, including a tablet or laptop, almost everywhere he goes. The distressed look of the bag is attractive, and in case you can't see in the picture, there's orange stitching around the outside. The snaps close firmly so things don't fall out of the bag, and it's sturdy enough that he can wear it on his motorcycle. The bag is also well-balanced and is comfortable to wear for long periods of time. It keeps all his electronics safe from bumps and scratches, and he looks great while wearing it!

Arrived 3 days earlier, couldn't be happier, I was a auto technician for 15 years, When I moved into the corporate world I needed a brief case. I still think I am too young for that. I looked high and low for something that did not resemble a purse. This is something John Wayne would have. Only thing I noticed was it didn't have that heavy leather smell when I received it. I used lexol leather oil/conditioners on it and within a day I could smell the leather from 3 feet away. Great buy/works well/great for a guy not ready for a briefcase, built with quality, looks like it will last my lifetime

Buy David King & Co. Distressed Leather Vertical Letter Size Messenger Now

You may have noticed that I was critiquing another 5 star rating on this bag but that was because that review really appeared to be written by some one who was really just on a mission to promote the product. All I have to say about this bag is that the material is really awesome, the whole thing is sturdy and doesn't feel like that fake cheap stuff you find on most store shelves (it even smells good) The bag is big enough that it doesn't appear feminine and its fairly comfortable to wear while walking. Overall I'm glad I got this bag and not something cheaper, two thumbs up!

Read Best Reviews of David King & Co. Distressed Leather Vertical Letter Size Messenger Here

Nice sized bag for everyday use back and forth to work, the distressed look is really nice and the intererior of the bag is roomy has nice little separate section for wallet, key etc thing you need to remove often, I wish however there was a handle on the top of this bag which would make it even better, checking into a cobbler to have one sewn on. I would definately order from this seller again.

Want David King & Co. Distressed Leather Vertical Letter Size Messenger Discount?

wanted a messenger bag... well this is just ugly. it has BRIGHT orange stitching and the leather is rough and smells bad. Returned it the day i got it. Do not purchase

0 comments:

Post a Comment