Higher Ground 13" Shuttle 2.1

Higher Ground 13' Shuttle - BlueMade from excellent materials, this looks and feels like a high quality case. Not a LOT of room for accessories. I was basically looking for something to keep my Macbook protected and hold a few small items (like mouse, external drive, and charger) there's not room for much else. I keep it in the case while I use it and it functions as a great platform on my lap. Very satisfied 4 stars because I would have given the front pocket a wee bit more room to expand. Overall, I love it!

This case is perfect for my 13" Mac Book Pro. It is light-weight and versatile in ways to carry. I especially like the fact that I can carry my computer vertically so that it is easier to navigate in crowded places. The straps holding the computer are secure, and I never have to take the computer out of the case to use it--good on airplanes. The four padded feet at the bottom help to reduce heat, even though this computer does not get as hot as former products. It also has a pocket to store my accessories. The Higher Ground Shuttle case (esp. in unobtrusive black) is one of my best purchases.

Buy Higher Ground 13" Shuttle 2.1 Now

I wanted a laptop case that would hold my computer on my lap, and not require me to remove it from the case. I ordered two other cases before I found this. It's great construction, holds a few accessories, and keeps my legs from getting to hot while I use my computer in my lap. Just what I wanted!

Read Best Reviews of Higher Ground 13" Shuttle 2.1 Here

great product that offers protection to my computer and very convenient way to carry it, as well as great color & looks!

Want Higher Ground 13" Shuttle 2.1 Discount?

super cheap in comparison to other sites as well as the manufacturers site! there is no brand label on the front pouch, just the brand logo which is an orange zigzag and does not stand out very much. the sleeve located at the top of the pictured case is actually opposite the pouch. The pouch on the front does not have a flap and has a zipper :) overall, its the one i wanted! extremely good price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment