Laptop / Macbook Pro Sleeve Neoprene Case Bag with Hidden Handle handbag for 12-Inch, 13-Inch, 13.3

Laptop / Macbook Pro Sleeve Neoprene Case Bag with Hidden Handle handbag for 12-Inch, 13-Inch, 13.3-Inch, 12.1-Inch and 13-Inch NotebookIt's a cute laptop sleeve but has one major flaw that disappointed me! The hidden handle was sewn inside the bag so when you want to close the zipper you cannot have the handle out except you pull the handles out and end closing the zipper just before the handles on both sides which leaves the bag open! Not cool..

Case is exactly as described. Keeps my Mac Book Pro protected in all the chaos of my school, work, and family life. The only thing I would have preferred is an inside flap to keep my USB cord from floating around against the metal clamshell (MBP shell). For $20, I would definitely buy again if I had more MBP's.

Buy Laptop / Macbook Pro Sleeve Neoprene Case Bag with Hidden Handle handbag for 12-Inch, 13-Inch, 13.3 Now

Yes this product was as described with a hidden handle and that you cannot zip when the handles are out but the the gap is only of 3 inches at the most. Came as expected good fit to my laptop of 13.3 inch Toshibia

Read Best Reviews of Laptop / Macbook Pro Sleeve Neoprene Case Bag with Hidden Handle handbag for 12-Inch, 13-Inch, 13.3 Here

Got this sleeve for my grand daughter and she loves it...it is the right size fit for her macbook...great product.

Want Laptop / Macbook Pro Sleeve Neoprene Case Bag with Hidden Handle handbag for 12-Inch, 13-Inch, 13.3 Discount?

It was very cute, well done and in very good condition. But it was not what was shown because it was not the proper size for a mac book pro neither a dell 13", it was wider.

Save 72% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment