Ogio Newt II Laptop/Tablet Backpack

Ogio Newt II Laptop/Tablet BackpackI love this bag. Has a compartment for both my laptop and iPad while still maintaining a main compartment for all your other stuff. Great quality, complaint is that there is no side pocket for a water bottle. That's a little bit of a drag, but aside from the lack of a water bottle slot, it's a great bag.

Backpack is made very well (shouldn't expect anything less from Ogio). Very comfortable and roomy. Exactly what I was looking for in a backpack.

Buy Ogio Newt II Laptop/Tablet Backpack Now

I have had this backpack for 4 months and it has held up nicely despite daily use that includes carrying my laptop, iPad, notebooks & gym gear totally around 30 lbs.

Read Best Reviews of Ogio Newt II Laptop/Tablet Backpack Here

The bag is great quality, fit all my book, laptop and gym cloths... I bougth a second one for my boyfriend and he love it also!

Want Ogio Newt II Laptop/Tablet Backpack Discount?

UPDATING MY ORIGINAL REVIEW from a 4 to 3 stars BELOW:

So after using this bag for almost a month now... I honestly cannot recommend this bag and wish i could send it back. I love the design, the quality, all the pockets, but....

The padding is ridiculous... You can hardly put anything in all the pockets because the part of the bag that is on your bag is so padded you cant even get comfortable??? You feel the bag when filled with a laptop and books digging in your back. Since the back isn't hard enough it flexes so if you have a book you feel a book digging in. A laptop a laptop digging in. Its not painful cause all the padding but the padding is the problem as its really thick and makes the back tug on your shoulders and bend your back backwards with the weight...

I love the bag so I think I am going to take a razor to the back and take out the padding and see how it works then... I may even try to open the back and put cardboard and see if my mother in law can sew it back up.

I was so excited to get this bag and love Ogio's products (we have 3 others in the family) and honestly disappointed by this design from Ogio. I may make a video review to warn others as it is a really nice bag but then you remind yourself why have all these pockets if you cant hardly fill them up cause there is to much protection...

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

Pros:

You will love the quality of this bag.

I have the black and love the quality and color of the bag.

Tons of pockets for your stuff and nice padding materials in all areas of the bag.

Great padding for your back, shoulder straps, and zipper tabs are nice quality.

Cons:

Honestly the Pros become the cons...

So with all the padding the bag feels very bulky... I love Ogio I have the Flux bag and just wanted more padding in the main compartment and space to put my computer stuff and books. Besides the padding issues the Flux was great and the strap system with the neck shoulder line bar you never noticed the bag was on your back...

So I decided to upgrade to a bigger bag. With this bag it has all the space for your stuff but, when you add your laptop, then a certification prep books, a tablet, fill in the pocket for electronic gear, add your charge cables to the side pockets, and some pens. You feel like wow I got all this in this bag and it doesn't look huge.

When you put it on and start to walk you feel the laptop in your back and the bag feels kind of lop sided or bulky. With the Flux the laptop sits in the main compartment and I thought the side sleeve would be better protection but you will feel it in your back since the back is no longer flat. If you have a 15 inch laptop you'll feel that much in your back, a 17 inch or a tablet you will feel that in your back with the straps tugging on your back the rest of the way up...

I don't want to ramble on but just wanted to share that. The bag is really nice if you own say a web site business and travel to show presentations or something and don't carry a lot of books. The bag is great but for a student with a lot of books. Just beware you might feel the bag tugging and hanging off your back.

Save $0.10 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment