Buy Lassig Casual Backpack Diaper Bag Now
I recommend this product instead of a shoulder diaper bag. It's so useful when going out with babies and kids! It's got pockets inside to everything you want. Also, that's a backpack my husband won't care about carrying, and it fits very comfortably.What an amazing diaper backpack! I wish I had found this long time ago when my first daughter was born! Lots of compartments for everything I need for 2 kids and more!I purchased this bag for a trip I was taking and before I reached my destination there was a rip in the zipper stitching. I could understand if it was overstuffed but it wasn't. This is a great bag; it's very cute, organized and convenient... it's just very cheaply made.Lassig Casual Backpack Diaper Bag
Posted by
Unknown
on Friday, September 6, 2013
/
Labels:
element backpack,
jansport mini backpacks,
purse backpack style,
rolling backpack


0 comments:
Post a Comment