I had originally bought them because they weigh less than other bags. But I found that they seem to hold more than comparably sized bags as well as being light and very durable.
This bag is only 1 1/2 pounds.
Buy Rick Steves Avanti Flight Bag Now
The best carry-on I've had. I can fit a whole lot in it and it fits under the seat. Easy access to side pockets where I can put 2-3 paperbacks. Thank you Rick Steves.This bag is the perfect size. Smaller than most carry-ons but designed just right. As usual, leave it to Rick Steves.Although I don't have a specific complaint about this bag, there's nothing special I can say about it. The bag is adequate, but it doesn't have any unique features that separate it from the competition. It certainly wasn't worth the money I paid. I could have gone to a local luggage shop and gotten a similar product for less money.

0 comments:
Post a Comment