Buy Yens Fantasybag Mono-Strap Backpack-Khaki,6BP-05 Now
I was looking for a neutral bag for both myself and my husband to share carrying on our trip. It is neutral. However, the strap is so scratchy it can irritate the nap. It is very cheaply made(think Walmart) and the mesh pocket that should hold water bottles, doesn't. It is way too small. I got around that buy turning the bottles upside down. Just make sure the lid is closed tightly. That pocket for cell phones might have held one before smart phones, but not today's. An iPod won't even fit in there. Overall a decent bag, but don't expect too much.Read Best Reviews of Yens Fantasybag Mono-Strap Backpack-Khaki,6BP-05 Here
The bag is well made and big enough for everything you'd need for the day, but...it is not Tan as pictured. It's more of a dark khaki. I think a guy would like it but for the gals...it's Quite ugly actually.Want Yens Fantasybag Mono-Strap Backpack-Khaki,6BP-05 Discount?
The size is okay , as it turns out. There is a pouch on the shoulder strap that would be perfect for a phone, but it is too small for my Samsung T404Samsung T404G Prepaid Phone (Net10) which is smaller than most smart phones. I wanted a simpler bag than I had, as it was floppy and stuff got lost in it. This is an improvement in those directions. The color is neutral and pleasant, and the strap is oriented well. I can wear on one shoulder, or loop it over my head, cross body fashion.I usually carry vitamins and supplements, some earplugs Etymotic Research ER20 High-Fidelity Earplugs-White with Clear Steman iPod(which it has a special weatherproof earphone port for), work gloves, poop bags for my dog, maybe some water and a sweatshirt or thin jacket. I keep losing and/or dropping my phone, so I had hoped for a built in pocket for that.In the future I might be carrying a netbook, which would easily fit, probably a smallish laptop would fit. I'll likely add something on the shoulder strap for the phone. I DO like the un-complicated exterior, and the bag holds its shape without being overly stiff. The bag has taped internal seams, and is constructed durably. The part that goes against my back is lightly padded.

0 comments:
Post a Comment