I have a tote which I have used for years and this is my second purchase in the Ribbons pattern.I really like this baby bag, it has plenty of room without being too cumbersome and very bright and colorful!Stylish and I can easily clean out all the baby bodily fluids. works for me!!! I've had it for about two years and it is still in great condition.
Vera Bradley Baby Bag
Posted by
Unknown
on Thursday, January 9, 2014
/
Labels:
backpacker magazine,
o neill backpacks,
samsonite laptop backpack,
ski backpack
I have a tote which I have used for years and this is my second purchase in the Ribbons pattern.I really like this baby bag, it has plenty of room without being too cumbersome and very bright and colorful!Stylish and I can easily clean out all the baby bodily fluids. works for me!!! I've had it for about two years and it is still in great condition.


0 comments:
Post a Comment