HDE 17" Widescreen Laptop Notebook Sleeve Carrying Flip Case Bag for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer,

HDE 17' Widescreen Laptop Notebook Sleeve Carrying Flip Case Bag for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Sony, Compaq, IBM, Mac, Sharp, Toshiba modelsI would highly recommend this to anyone with a 17 inch laptop! I have a 17" Toshiba and was having a hard time finding a bag or a sleeve to fit it. I even took my laptop to Best Buy to try things out and the bags (shoulder or backpack) were either ginormous or didn't fit, and the sleeves were not easy to use. This sleeve is PERFECTnice and snug, I don't have to worry about zippers scratching the laptop or breaking. It does have a bit of a smell to it but it will fadedefinitely NOT a reason to not buy this! Hope this review helps you make a decision!

This a good product. I gave it 4 stars only because I just received it. It fits my Gateway NV perfectly. I like it so far, but I'll check back after a couple of weeks.

(Update after 6 months of usage)

I have used this sleeve everyday for 6 months. There are no visible signs of wear n tear and it protects my my laptop which has a glossy top. ( I'd like to keep it that way.) I usually go by the reviews on Amazon on any item that I purchase and I must say that everyone who gave this a positive review at the time that I was checking it out; they were "right on". I liked it when I first received it and 6 months later I am even more impressed. There is a pungent rubbery smell but it disappears after a short period. I still say " Get It "!!

This is my final extended review on this item. I'm writing this on February 4th, 2011. One whole year since I first bought and reviewed this computer sleeve. I use this item every day and It works as well as when I first got it and it has done a great job protecting my laptop. It's basic, not fancy; but man is it tough. Every day, 24/7 for a whole year, People. I still say, after a year, "Get it".

August 8, 2011

OK so Lied. The previous review was not my last. It has been a year and a half and I am still liking my choice of this sleeve. my response to the "zipper" people; No zipper means no scratches. That was an issue with me.I am still using this item every single day and there is no visible signs of wear and tear.

Buy HDE 17" Widescreen Laptop Notebook Sleeve Carrying Flip Case Bag for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, Now

I bought this to protect my 17 inch Macbook Pro. It works great. The price was perfect. Far more affordable that other similar products. Was shipped promptly. Highly recommend.

Read Best Reviews of HDE 17" Widescreen Laptop Notebook Sleeve Carrying Flip Case Bag for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, Here

First of all this thing fits my 17" widescreen gateway p-7811fx laptop perfectly.

The catch is, it smells bad, like burn plastic or something similar.

Have to wash it several times before the smell go away

Other than that, everything looks great

Want HDE 17" Widescreen Laptop Notebook Sleeve Carrying Flip Case Bag for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, Discount?

The sleeve fit my dell studio 17 laptop and stretched to accommodate the small stand the was connected to my laptop. The sleeve stretches evenly and provides a wonderfully snug fit. If you are thinking that your 17" laptop will not fit you are likely wrong like I was.

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment