Incase Coated Canvas Backpack (Taupe)

Incase Coated Canvas BackpackI purchased this pack back in June and I love it! It has compartments and pockets for everything you'd want to carry and still looks brand new after months of heavy use. My ONE complaint with this pack is the straps though. They're made of a silky material that looks great but when you load the pack up with a bunch of stuff, the adjustments you've made "slip". If they would have used a beefier strap this wouldn't be an issue and it's certainly not a deal breaker with this pack. I'd definitely recommend this pack!

I had been searching for a backpack that I could use on a day-to-day basis for my 15" MacBook Pro; yet versatile enough that I could use it when I travel on long, overseas flights. I settled on the brand Incase, because I knew someone that had one of their backpacks a number of years ago. I thought it was very well made.

I had been considering the Incase Campus Pack, but I stumbled upon their backpack comparison chart and decided I needed the best protection and that is how I came across their coated canvas pack. Finding out it was water resistant was a big selling point for me because I will soon be living where it rains a lot. The quilted laptop section of the pack offers excellent protection against bumps. Now that I have it in my hands the backpack seems very durable and I believe will last for many years.

One reviewer mentioned that their silky straps slipped on them. I could see this happening if it was packed with a lot of heavy stuff or perhaps had been well used. I don't have experience with this happening yet. So far they have stayed where I have put them.

COLOR

I am not a fan of black. Most of the backpacks available on Amazon are either black or wildly colored. When I saw taupe was available and was on sale at a very good price I thought I'd try it out. The photos on Amazon (and elsewhere online for that matter) do not show the color of the taupe backpack very well at all. Most of the photos are very light or washed out looking. When it arrived my first thoughts were that it looked like wet clay. Wikipedia confirmed that when I looked up the color umber on their site. This bag should not be called taupe it should be called umber. Just my two cents though. The fuzzy lined pockets are light green. The inner fabric is also a greenish color. The zippers are interesting. When indoors the zippers match the taupe/umber color of the bag, but when outside they take on a similar light green as the fabric lining. Overall this is a great looking bag. Very earthy without looking military.

SIZE

The photos on Amazon make it look massive. I have owned a JanSport Superbreak for what seems like forever. It's a classic backpack that can hold an average amount of stuff. This Incase backpack is just a couple of inches taller, but I'd definitely say it's comparable in capacity. It's not the massive, puffed out pack that the Amazon photos make it look like.

p.s. the "hidden" compartment on the back is awesome!

Buy Incase Coated Canvas Backpack (Taupe) Now

Gave this to my adult daughter and she loved it! She wanted something that looked more like an adult would use it since she is now 33.

Read Best Reviews of Incase Coated Canvas Backpack (Taupe) Here

I really like this bag, It has enough space to hold all of the books, notebooks, and everything else that I need for my daily classes. The laptop area is large and padded and is easily accessible, which has been an issue in other laptop bags that I have owned. It looks great and has the space that I need for a full course schedule in college, this bag is a winner.

Want Incase Coated Canvas Backpack (Taupe) Discount?

Good.

Price is affordable and reasonable size bag and I too like the cost

Good price to buy the bag so good to ethnic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment