Kemyer Lightweight 17" Laptop Computer Rolling Backpack - Black

Kemyer Lightweight 17' Laptop Computer Rolling Backpack - BlackThis bag looks good and in all fairness; I travel frequently. So...this bag is not for business travel IMHO. Here's why: A hole ripped in the bag before my first trip while putting items in the front pocket, the wheels wear excessively after a few trips through the terminal, the corners look like they are ripped to shreds just from light and normal curb bumps, the side pockets are tearing from putting light things in them like the water it is supposed to be for and candy bars. I'm truly disappointed and YES...you do pay for what you get. Maybe this could work for a child and light books, but not an adult travel rolling bag. Onto purchasing a sturdy roller bag/backpack.

I purchased this case against my better judgement, and after reading Antonio Kilpatrick's review. Mr. Kilpatrick is right on the money with his review. Although I didn't keep the case long enough to find out firsthand, I will say the fabric is very thin and seems as if it will tear with very little effort and light use. I did use the case one day to roll from the parking lot into my office and back. After just one day's use rolling through the parking lot, the wheels showed very noticeable signs of wear and tear. I returned the case based on my initial impressions of thin fabric and subpar wheels. I had to pay return shipping because being concerned with the quality of the case is not grounds for a valid at-fault return with Amazon. That is disapointing.

Buy Kemyer Lightweight 17" Laptop Computer Rolling Backpack - Black Now

This thing fits my enormous Dell laptop and still has plenty of room for a night's change of clothes and accoutrement. It certainly shows its "price-point" with loose threads, ragged edges inside and thin fabric, but you're getting a seriously useful bag for an insanely low price. If you're looking for Tumi or Hartmann, pass on by. On the other hand, you could buy a dozen of these for the price of the high end bags.

Read Best Reviews of Kemyer Lightweight 17" Laptop Computer Rolling Backpack - Black Here

I was traveling and could not return on time, this was a total wastage! Not recommended at all. Regret buying this.

Want Kemyer Lightweight 17" Laptop Computer Rolling Backpack - Black Discount?

Had been looking for something that works for both every day use in addition to business travel. This fits my large 17" laptop perfectly and allows for plenty of additional space for portfolios, notebooks, etc.

Save 67% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment