One Direction 'Messenger' School Despatch Bag

One Direction 'Messenger' School Despatch BagThe bag is big enough for my school items and it arrived in lightning speed! Good quality material and the boys are beautifully displayed.

Could not find 1D products in US. Ordered school bag and was very happy with the price and shipping was free!

Since product came from UK I was expecting it not to arrive in time for the start of school.

I was wrong product came very quick and my daughter will be very excited to be the only girl with a 1D school bag.

Buy One Direction 'Messenger' School Despatch Bag Now

This One Direction bag is AMAZING! I ordered it online and loved it. It is so brilliam! And phenomeniall! And extraordinharry! and fabolouis! and amazayn!

Read Best Reviews of One Direction 'Messenger' School Despatch Bag Here

Here in Malaysia we don't have any one direction shop/item at all, so I ordered this online for school. I'm a massive directioner and I love one direction. I ordered this bag for school and i love it. Malaysia is very far from the US and I'm so happy when it came. It arrived super fast, earlier than expected and I love the product so much! It's in perfect condition and I love it :D if you love one direction and you want a 1D bag, definitely order this.

Want One Direction 'Messenger' School Despatch Bag Discount?

My 11yr old daughter picked this bag out for back to school instead of a backpack and she is soo happy with it and can't wait to show it off to her friends.The bag arrived in 2 weeks which was pretty quick considering it shipped from the UK.I'm glad I ordered when I did since the price increased by $5.This bag looks it will last and the colors are great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment