15" - 15.4" Laptop Notebook Sleeve Case for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP,

15' - 15.4' Laptop Notebook Sleeve Case for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Sony, Compaq, IBM, MacTM, Sharp, Toshiba modelsI have an HP 15.6" G60 series laptop (14.88" X 9.9") and when I took this sleeve out of the package I thought, "No way is this going to fit". Well, this is one stretchy bugger. Fits like a glove! No zippers, no velcro, nothing scratchy, works perfect! Good padding, complete protection, and I love the flap versus a zipper.

I just received this sleeve and was a little worried that it wouldn't fit my Dell Inspiron 1545 but my fears were for naught. This sleeve fits my 1545 perfectly. It has a lot of stretch in it and it fits like a glove. I guess the Inspiron 1545 has a 15.4" screen. Never could figure that out for sure but the actual dimensions of my laptop are 9 7/8" deep, 14 7/8" wide and 1 3/4" thick. With the laptop in the sleeve it fits perfectly into my Ebags Firewall laptop case. It will be great for going through airport security. I am a very happy camper. I am going to buy another one of these sleeves for my wife.

Buy 15" - 15.4" Laptop Notebook Sleeve Case for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Now

I have just purchased an Acer/Emachine E725-4520 laptop and while I don't plan on moving it around too much I did want something to protect it from dings or scratches between uses. I saw this sleeve and read the reviews and thought it might be just what I was looking for.

I especially liked the reviews that gave exact sizes of the laptops being used because it is hard to tell if something will fit by just being given the screen size. As an example; my laptop is listed as a 15.6" screen and this sleeve is listed for 15" to 15.4" screen. A small difference to be sure but depending on the screen configuration, wide screen, etc., this can make a difference. My laptop measures exactly 14 5/8" x 9 3/4" x 1 5/8" and this sleeve fits it perfectly. The top of the machine comes just flush with the top of the sleeve (9 3/4") so when closing the flap it is completely covered. The specs on this sleeve indicate it is 12" high; it is not, it is 10". There is a lot of stretch in the material and for me little of it was needed. All that happened when I inserted the machine was for the wrinkles to disappear from the material. I would say that if your machine is a bit bigger in width (height over 10" may leave some of your machine above the sleeve but it would, for the most part, be protected by the flap.) there is more than adequate give to accomodate it.

The only feature of this sleeve that gave me pause was the large flap. To properly secure the flap a belt like feature is attached to the sleeve that the flap is drawn through. (Not clearly visible in the photos provided for this item) It actually resembles a portfolio type of arrangement and is not unattractive. I originally felt that it was just another step needed in securing the laptop that I didn't, necessarily, want to be bothered with. Upon further reflection I find that this is probably not a big deal and on a positive note, the flap is long enough, when closed, to almost cover the entire side of the sleeve with an additional layer of protection. So, on one side of your machine the flap provides double protection.

For the modest price of less than $10 I don't think you can ask for any more from a neoprene sleeve. The materials and workmanship seem quite good. Go for it.

Read Best Reviews of 15" - 15.4" Laptop Notebook Sleeve Case for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Here

I bought this case because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a sleeve for my laptop. When I received it I was pretty impressed and thought it would last a long time. After using fairly often for about six months, the seams have started to rip. Everything else appears to be holding up pretty well. Decent product, but bad sewing/stitching.

Want 15" - 15.4" Laptop Notebook Sleeve Case for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Discount?

This notebook sleeve fits my 15.5" Widescreen Vaio nearly perfect.

No zippers, snaps, hook and loop tape, etc. anywhere to be found; Completely smooth and soft.

It smells like a new pair of running shoes.

In closing, the smell fades quickly and I know this will not scratch or harm my pc in any way. It protects and has great price to boot. Buy it if you need a sleeve.

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment