Meffort Inc 15 15.6 inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with Hidden Handle and Adjustable

Meffort Inc 15 15.6 inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with Hidden Handle and Adjustable Shoulder Strap - Twilight Gray Black DesignThe bag is high quality. Very well made it just smells bad. Not quite a rubber or vinyl smell but bad enough that I don't feel comfortable using it. There is also chalk writing inside the bag. Unbelievable!

has funny smell an i just dont like it once i saw it an smell that chemical ordor i change its not for me

Buy Meffort Inc 15 15.6 inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with Hidden Handle and Adjustable Now

This bag does have a very strong smell but I let it air out for about 48 hours before I used it and it is bearly noticable. I just needed a bag to add some cushion around my laptop when I carry it and it works great for that.

Read Best Reviews of Meffort Inc 15 15.6 inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with Hidden Handle and Adjustable Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment