Assorted Leather Fanny Packs (#7310)

Assorted Leather Fanny Packs - Chocolate BrownThis fanny pack is very small. The sides come together to it goes into a V at the bottom. This can carry only keys, phone and cash. it is more like a fanny wallet than a fanny pack. The leather isn't great. The color, espresso brown, is very nice. If it was bought at a store i would return it, but by the time i return it and pay for the return, i would've basically wasted as much money as it costs. I'm disappointed because if seems like an envelope, not a pack. It is so small and thin that when i want to take something out i worry other things will fall out.

summation fanny wallet, not pack. :(

I searched for a long time for the right size and color for a fanny pack and I was more than pleased with this product. The leather is supple and and the color is perfect. It arrived sooner than expected, which is always nice, as well. I've used it again and again and highly recommend it.

Buy Assorted Leather Fanny Packs (#7310) Now

My fanny pack is burgandy leather and I found it to be exactly what I wanted. The zippers are sturdy. . .three pockets adequate. . .very well made. Excellent Buy! I would like to have one more inch in width, but that is just wishful thinking!!

Read Best Reviews of Assorted Leather Fanny Packs (#7310) Here

There is nothing wrong with this pack per se. It looks ok. It seems ok but the build quality though I can find nothing to fault, gives me the impression that it will not hold up over the long haul. Maybe this is because it is VERY light when compared to my old fanny pack of the same size which I have owned for over 20 years and has finally worn out. But that's ok because it doesn't cost a fortune. I would say that if I was able to see it in person before making the purchase, I would only have been willing to pay around $9.00 for it not almost $20.00 that I actually paid. One thing I dont like about it is that the leather material is shiny. I prefer a dull leather finish, as it looks cheap. The inside is rough leather which in my uneducated opinion seems like it was made from a piece of rough leather that has a super thin (think paper thin) layer of shiny leather bonded to one side of it. Again it is still very very thin and thus light. My older fanny pack had triple the thickness. I'm no leather expert so I hope this review helps. Its not so bad that I will return it, I will keep it for when I go nature walking but its not nice enough to be seen wearing it in public in my opinion.

Want Assorted Leather Fanny Packs (#7310) Discount?

Here is a copy of a note that I sent to Amerileather with some of my personal recommendations,

*** I recently purchased an Amerileather fanny pack from Amazon, and no, I am not writing to complain. I'd merely like to make a suggestion or two.

I've been a discrete fanny pack wearer since the age of forty when I needed a way to carry my newly required reading glasses.

In that time I have owned many dozens of fanny packs of all types and styles, and I've come to know what works, for me anyway.

I want an unobtrusive, low-profile, black leather pack with a narrow belt and small buckle that can be worn on either hip (not the fanny), and believe me, I've had a very difficult time finding that in recent years. Yours is the closest by far, but I still find myself not wearing it because of comfort reasons. But with a few minor tweaks it would be perfect. So, if you are interested, here are my recommendations.

1. Your buckle is too close to the pack. If it were in the middle of the belt, I could wear it to either side. As it is, I have to wear it on the right in order to be able to get at the buckle, and I far prefer wearing it on the left because I am right handed and can extract my glasses easier.

2. The belt is way too wide and the buckle to big to be discrete AND comfortable. 3/4" is the perfect belt width for strength and discretion. Yours is 1 1/4", which makes the buckle WAY too big and it and the belt interferes with my regular belt and the buckle catches on everything.

3. The little front pocket is currently 8" wide. 4" is easier to access, (without confusing zippers) and also easier to retrieve the small things that might go in there.

So, there you have it. the ravings of a self-styled fanny pack expert. Honestly, I would buy them forever if you included these modifications. You can even have my personal endorsement.

***

For the rest of Amazon readers, this is actually built pretty well. It does fill a niche, though. Forget about carrying cameras and phones. If you don't want to look like a total nerd, discretion is the word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment