Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Down The Lane Bag, Blue, Medium

Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Down The Lane Bag, Blue, MediumI was excited to receive this piece of luggage for my birthday and initially it served its purpose for a good sized carry on. However, the first issue I noticed was that the luggage was tough to roll using the four wheels (much easier with two wheels) and more importantly after only five uses, one of the wheel assemblies completely broke off, essentially making the luggage worthless.

After reviewing Amazon's return policy, I noticed that my return period had expired which doesn't make much sense considering I only travel 1 to 2 times/month. After contacting Amazon customer support and sending them a picture of the damage, they promptly replied giving me the option of an exchange or refund on an Amazon gift card. I am very pleased with Amazon's support.

If the quality issue is resolved, I would give the product 3 stars. Going further, if the product is improved for easier rolling with 4 wheels, I would give it an initial rating of 4 stars.

Has enough size for a hole weekend outfits, it works pretty well and the fabric feels pretty good,spinners are the way to go now, perfect carry on luggage, well done Kenneth Cole and the best part its the price!

Buy Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Down The Lane Bag, Blue, Medium Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment