Pacific Outdoor Equipment Crank Commuter Pack

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Crank Commuter PackI've been commuting to work for a few months and got tired of trying to shove my work clothes, shoes, shower kit, etc, into a normal-sized day pack. I set out to find a larger pack that was comfortable to ride with, and I have found what I was looking for with this Pacific Outdoor Equipment Crank Commuter Pack.

First I must say, it looks pretty dorky. the top flap that just flaps over (rather than anything zipping) is not a cool look. But do I care? Heck no I don't care. Because guess why I don't care? Because this bag is ROOOMMMYY. That's right, I can fit everything I need to in this bag, and then some. My helmet even goes inside it if I have to take the bus home. It's great that way. Also, it self-adjusts its size, based on how full it is. The flap can come way over if it's half full, which is a nice feature.

It's also pretty comfortable-as comfortable as a pack can be when you're hunched over your handbars, anyway. I've learned to pack a little lighter because any kind of pack while bicycling is annoying. Fortunately this bag does a good job of minimizing that annoyance.

I can only give this bag 4 stars because of the mysterious lack of outside pockets. There's one on the side, but it's so small I can barely squeeze my wallet into it. How about a pocket that fits a wallet, a cell phone, a bike computer, and a set of keys? I don't think that's unreasonable. There are, fortunately, a couple of inside pockets you can put small stuff in, but having to undo the main compartment just to get at my keys is a nuisance.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment