16" Denim Laptop Backpack

16' Denim Laptop BackpackI had a different back pack before but the zipper broke so I was looking for a new one. I took a gamble by buying a product that didn't have any reviews, and I'm really happy with this purchase. The inside of the back pack is black so if it gets dirty, you won't notice. I'm currently using it as a college student. I use it for holding my tablet, sometimes my laptops, as well as a few folder. Right now, I have a one inch folder, tablet, two books, and a few mini folders and they all fit in nicely. Plus it really looks nice. The zipper also looks a lot sturdier than my previous one.

The quality of this bag is great and my laptop fits perfectly in it, its very confortable to carry and fashionable.

Buy 16" Denim Laptop Backpack Now

This is the first backpack I have owned that completely fits my lifestyle. It can easily hold my Chromebook, two textbooks, and my school supplies without being bulky. I usually only give 4 star reviews but the attention to detail and construction of this backpack make it deserving of all 5.

Read Best Reviews of 16" Denim Laptop Backpack Here

Fits much more than I anticipated for a 16'' backpack. (Binders, books, etc.)

I needed a laptop backpack for my new 15.6'' laptop and it fits in this one perfectly! (But it does come out of the pocket a bit. If your laptop is any larger, it won't fit.)

And even has another pocket in the main compartment for any other items you want to stow away.

Only thing missing is a bottle holder, but that's alright.

Want 16" Denim Laptop Backpack Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment