Transworld Mesh Backpack - Royal Blue

Transworld Mesh Backpack - Royal BlueMy kids had these bags for almost 3 months and then they just started breaking down. These are not in any way affiliated with "Jansport". Unfortunately it was my err to believe that they were. I put in a search for Jansport and got these Transports instead. I don't even know how this bag can be called a backpack, bag, or anything else for that matter. It has been made from the cheapest material. My youngest child is 7 he might have 2 lbs. worth the stuff in this bag because his books are kept at school. I had to resew the housing on the straps twice, the bag itself was deteriorating right before our eyes. The zipper... oh that zipper. It stopped working in about 3 weeks. I'm sure I can't get a refund or anything on these, but this was HORRIBLE! I plan to contact the shipper if at all possible. STEER CLEAR of these bags unless you just want the bag with nothing in it to look cute on your backside.

My son used it the backpack only one week at the school and now this unstitched.

Is not well sewn product or single is of bad quality

Buy Transworld Mesh Backpack - Royal Blue Now

Needed to get this cause the schools want to make sure nothing is brought in to disturb or harm other students.

This was perfect. Haven't tried it out, got this before school started.

Looked it over and seems fine. The real test is when school starts.

Read Best Reviews of Transworld Mesh Backpack - Royal Blue Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment