Great pack, solid, durable, all sections easily accesible, well balanced and comfortable. I do wish I'd sized up though to the 65+10 for larger expeditions. The smaller pack is fine for an excursion of a few days but I did have to use the whole 55+10 by the time I packed tent, bag, pad, kitchen, food, raingear and extra clothse. The 65 would have fit it all with 10 to spare which could be reserved for big trips.An extremely light backpack for it's size. It has front ziper to access the main compartment and it can be divided in two (second compartment also has front access) and several pockets for travelers to store from passports to valuable and comes with the rain cover, which works great for anyone thinking of buying it, remember this backpack is for adventure (not airtravel), so there is no way to close it with a lock.
Deuter Aircontact 55+10 Backpacking Pack
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, October 19, 2013
/
Labels:
backpack sprayers,
backpack tool bag,
buy backpacks,
ski boot backpack
Great pack, solid, durable, all sections easily accesible, well balanced and comfortable. I do wish I'd sized up though to the 65+10 for larger expeditions. The smaller pack is fine for an excursion of a few days but I did have to use the whole 55+10 by the time I packed tent, bag, pad, kitchen, food, raingear and extra clothse. The 65 would have fit it all with 10 to spare which could be reserved for big trips.An extremely light backpack for it's size. It has front ziper to access the main compartment and it can be divided in two (second compartment also has front access) and several pockets for travelers to store from passports to valuable and comes with the rain cover, which works great for anyone thinking of buying it, remember this backpack is for adventure (not airtravel), so there is no way to close it with a lock.

0 comments:
Post a Comment