Horrible LOW Res printing! beware! not high res printing. I regret buying it.There are billions of better cases than this one.It works very well. Thanks for always having what I want. I will keep suggesting you guys as the number one sight for buying thingsVery comfortable strap, and obviously I liked the design as well. Just wish it had more padding for the laptop maybe a pocket on the inside/outside??
Laptop Sleeve 15.6-Inch Neoprene Case Bag with Hidden Handle Handbag for 14-Inch,15-Inch,15.6-Inch
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, October 19, 2013
/
Labels:
backpacks for kids,
brown leather backpack,
cheap dakine backpacks,
oakley icon backpack
Horrible LOW Res printing! beware! not high res printing. I regret buying it.There are billions of better cases than this one.It works very well. Thanks for always having what I want. I will keep suggesting you guys as the number one sight for buying thingsVery comfortable strap, and obviously I liked the design as well. Just wish it had more padding for the laptop maybe a pocket on the inside/outside??

0 comments:
Post a Comment