Mobile Edge MEBPEC 15.4" Express TrackPack (B/W Checkered)

Mobile Edge MEBPEC 15.4' Express TrackPackThese are the best backpacks! I have bought several of these as high school graduation gifts and for my own kids, and even purchased one for me. Every time I get many thanks and they always tell me how nice the backpack is. I will continue to keep purchasing these.

It is nice to have for a laptop and still room for other stuff. Is made very well. I am an art teacher, and I keep my laptop, cord, camera, charger, and cords, and other stuff in there.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to bags this one's form and function fit my needs perfectly.

I was looking for a backpack to hold my laptop (MacBook), a couple of notebooks and a few accessories (like my iPod). The Mobile Edge Express TrackPack accomplishes that, and is comfortable to wear/carry.

This backpack is not for people needing to store several books/binders/etc...it is just not designed to hold a lot.

The construction is also very high quality it looks great and it is very durable.

All-in-all a great laptop backpack that I highly recommend.

Buy Mobile Edge MEBPEC 15.4" Express TrackPack (B/W Checkered) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment