SOLO Classic - 17.3" Laptop and iPad Backpack

SOLO Classic Collection Laptop Backpack for 17.3-Inch Notebook ComputersI was pleasantly surprised at how well my ASUS 17.3" laptop fit in this backpack. Despite the laptop's size, which is big even for 17.3" standards I think, the bag does a great job of storing the laptop. It fits in there snug but easily pulls in and out. Lots of other useful storage compartments, too. I have yet to take the bag on a trip, so not sure what the durability factor is in those terms, but I would imagine it holds up well at airports or on long car rides.

I bought this backpack for my son to put his ASUS 17.3" gaming laptop into. And it does fit! This bag doesn't seem to be very large at first glance, but my son can put his laptop, his xBox, a controller or two, and all cables into this bag all at the same time. He also carries two CD cases for his games and a mouse for his laptop in this bag. I am just amazed at how much fits into it.

The bag seems to be very well constructed. I will update this review if we find any problems, but so far, it is a wonderful find.

Buy SOLO Classic - 17.3" Laptop and iPad Backpack Now

My work computer was updated to an HP with a 17.3" screen. Since the laptop is over 7 lbs. by itself I like the fact that the bag is very light. This bag will hold two of them. It also has smaller sleeves for iPads, Kindles, etc. In my opinion the only things lacking are smaller pockets for items like phones, wallets, etc. There are small pockets for pens, business cards and such but I would like something larger. A key ring and exterior water bottle holder would also be a nice addition.

Overall ... I do like it

Read Best Reviews of SOLO Classic - 17.3" Laptop and iPad Backpack Here

This is a very sturdy bag with wonderful pockets and compartments. I love it and I trust it to carry my 17" Dell laptop. Be forewarned however: this is a big bag. That said, its is perfect: resilient, multiple compartments, multiple pockets, comfortable and room in it for everything. Awesome bag. Highly recommended even if you don't have a 17" laptop.

Want SOLO Classic - 17.3" Laptop and iPad Backpack Discount?

As an IT professional as well as a college student, I put a lot of wear and tear on a backpack. This backpack does everything I need it from organizing and storing papers to moving computer equipment and tools. Fits all the gear I need for any job with room to spare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment