Yo Gabba Gabba: Muno 18" Plush Backpack

Yo Gabba Gabba: Muno 18' Plush BackpackI got this as a gift for a family member. She really liked it. I found this at a better price than what a store in my neighborhood was actually selling it for. The back pack doesn't carry very much, but small items that we carry in everyday lives will fit in this bag. It's good for kids as well! LOL

Bigger than I expected but that's fine. My son loves it and so do I. Most people wanted 20 for it I got it cheaper. Thank you!

Buy Yo Gabba Gabba: Muno 18" Plush Backpack Now

My daughter loved it, it's durable and fun and bright too! Doesn't hold much but maybe a toy to take on an outing or a snack

Read Best Reviews of Yo Gabba Gabba: Muno 18" Plush Backpack Here

If you're looking for a backpack that will hold lots of things, this is not for you! It's a great plush toy that you can wear and put a couple little treasures in (small treasures), but not practical for a back pack.

Want Yo Gabba Gabba: Muno 18" Plush Backpack Discount?

Cute...my grandson love it and it has a lot of room in it; got it for a really good price. Thanks once again amazon.com you did it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment