PTH® Victory Sackpack Bags by Under Armour

PTH® Victory Sackpack Bags by Under Armour One Size Fits All WhiteI bought this backpack when the free corded sack I got from a charity walk broke and I realized how much I had been using it. I only expected a replacement: a bit of nylon with some cords running through it shaped vaguely into a backpack, but this thing is amazing. The material and design seem insanely sturdy, it looks great, has a bit thicker canvas on the bottom for when you set it down. I'll definitely be ordering a second one.

But, the real reason I decided to review was because of the "Foam padded, ua branded drawcords." I read that in the description and couldn't believe they were actually including the type of draw cord as a selling point, but these things really are nice. They are about the thickness of a bic pen (or a bit thicker) and the padding really does work. I hadn't realized how much the shoelace like straps on my other bag had been digging into me until I replaced them. All other things being equal, these cords would still convince me to buy this pack.

This bag is the greatest thing ever. I got the Navy blue, white and grey one....it meshes well with my gym clothes. Its durable and it holds a good amount of stuff in it. I'm out in Afghanistan with it and been taking on all the harsh elements and not breaking or tearing. Its a must have bag....I recommend this bag to everyone.

Buy PTH® Victory Sackpack Bags by Under Armour Now

This is a very durable bag and worth the money spent. I was looking for a new drawstring bag, had one I used for gym clothes and it started to tear and fray not to long after use. This bag is made of a very strong material, and has a front zip pocket with mesh pockets inside.

The bag is a great size, I currently have 5 books inside that are about the typical size of a hardcover book. The books fit nicely with plenty of room. They fit stacked on top of one another, and there is room on either size and above the books as well. Even with all of the books stacked on top of one another, the outside pocket still has room to fit items inside. There is also a small flap zip pocket on the inside top section of the bag big enough to fix keys, cell phone, or mp3 player, possibly all three together. It looks like a decent size but I haven't had the need to use it yet.

The only downside is the straps are thicker than the cheaper versions of drawstring bags which makes it a little difficult to close. Regardless once you get used to the straps there are no issues. This is a great bag and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

***6/12/13 UPDATE: The bag is still holding strong. The straps are no longer a problem. When I was previously trying to close the bag, I would grab all of the straps in one hand and use the other to push outward on the bag to close, which was very difficult. Instead, grab each side of the straps in each hand and pull the straps outward away from one another, the bag will close very tightly that way.

Read Best Reviews of PTH® Victory Sackpack Bags by Under Armour Here

I bought this bag to replace a larger gym bag that was large enough to use as a airplane carry-on for short / overnight trips; and I'm extremely happy with it so far. It has enough room for me to pack the following things:

A full-size/hotel towel, a smaller towel/cloth (2x the size of a large washcloth), socks, boxer-briefs, blue-jeans, leather belt, Polo-Shirt/T-Shirt, wallet, keys, spare-change, iphone, ipod, weightlifting gloves, swim-goggles (wrapped in a second sweat-towel/washcloth), travel size vanity kit, and a pad-lock... and I estimate that I could still fit more items (a pair of shoes or bulkier clothes if you live in a colder climate).

Some extra notes...

I read some reviews, and learned that you could re-tie the back-pack strings internally for a better fit and it worked like a charm for me. You get plenty of slack so it's really up to you how you want it to fit. I can wear it as a backpack, or I can sling it over my shoulder.

I also love how this thing opens and closes. Yank the cords to cinch it shut, and pry it open with your fingers. It's quick and easy, but still feels very secure.

There is an easily-overlooked, zippered pocket lined with soft felt material just inside the lip of the bag interior that looks like it may be suitable for cell phone storage but I just use the front pocket for speed.

My only (very very small) issue is that I like clasp my padlock to the bag straps for easy access (don't want to dig around for it). I haven't found a great place to secure it, but this is a pretty trivial problem considering I could just put it in the front pocket, or find another alternative.

Want PTH® Victory Sackpack Bags by Under Armour Discount?

I bought this for my son who is in 6th grade. He now uses it as his dailly backpack. It hung a little low on his back, but I was able to knot the strings from the inside of the bag. Now it's perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment